Sunday, August 9, 2009

Use Selsun Blue For Skin Fungus Or Fungal Infection


I made a posting last week about what to do if you got skin fungus or fungal infection. I didn’t mentioned about what happen to my own experience about this. Since people shot me some e-mails asking if I personally experienced using Selsun Blue for skin fungus and fungal infection, I thought of posting my own shameful experience on how I get rid of skin fungus and fungal infection using Medicated Selsun Blue

Three weeks ago, I enjoyed the gym and jogging. I noticed in between my toes that I’m having this itchy thing in my toe. I checked it and… Oh my! I have fungal infection in my toe. My stepmom doctor told me that my skin fungus and fungal infection were caused by rubbing my toe against inside side of the shoes while I’m jogging or doing some exercises and when it has moist, skin fungus grows. This fungus of the foot is usually picked up when walking barefoot over wet floors around swimming pools or locker rooms.

She recommended to buy Selsun Blue and topically apply it on the skin infection. I went online to order Selsun Blue, with one day shipping because I don’t want my skin fungus to get worse. As soon as I receive it, I applied it liberally in and around the fungal infection three time a day. I could smell the menthol aroma of the medicated Selsun Blue. Selenium Sulfide <1%> is the main active ingredient of Selsun Blue as I noticed in the label. Some friends chuckles when they see a blue thin layer. They jokingly asked, “Did you do some painting today?” I told them that this is an inexpensive way to get rid of skin fungus by using Selsun Blue.

After a week I noticed that toe skin got smoother and the flakes and rushes was gone. Skin fungus and fungal infection was slowly going away. I continued to medicate it with Selsun Blue for another week and it’s now completely gone.

I personally recommend to use Selsun Blue to skin fungus of fungal infection. It works. If the infection and symptoms continues, consult your dermatologist.

4 comments:

AntiFungal Soap on October 23, 2009 at 2:48 AM said...

These fungal infections are better checked at an initial stage. One needs to follow good hygiene practices to help prevent such fungal infections.

Anonymous said...

this works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does work I use it for my hair and it got rid of the flakes and the sores on my scaple. I had so much dandruff and now it is less and it makes my scaple feel good and clean. And it makes myt hair soft.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but don't put it on if you are around people because it smells like fart.

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT! Please Use TAB KEY To Navigate And See "POST COMMENT" button.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Interesting Articles Here...

 

Stepmom Doctor Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Templates Sponsored by Online Business Journal